Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thanks

In this blog post, I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to all of my constant readers.  It has been a pleasure reading and writing for you.  I truly enjoy knowing that there are other book lovers out there like myself.  I truly feel that books can make a whole world of difference when growing up.  I feel that it is because of books and the stories that they hold that makes me who I am today.  While listening to my mother read me stories, I became enchanted, which I believe is where I got my imagination.  With imagination, you become a more positive, optimistic person in the world and just have the need and want to do more.  This is why I think it is so important that you read to your children and continue to read yourself.  As always, if there is anything that you want me to read or review, or even both, please let me know.  I am very open to suggestions.  Also, feel free to write your opinions on my blog, even if you do not agree with what I had to say, I would still like to hear them.  I love listening to other peoples thoughts and you could possibly even change the thoughts that I once had.  As always, it has been a pleasure writing for you and please continue to be one of my favorite readers! ~Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment