Sunday, July 8, 2012
GoodReads
I would like to take some time today to discuss another awesome blog that discusses Young Adult books and why I like it so much. Goodreads has a huge library of all sorts of different books that are out there. Like myself, they give a brief summary of the book and discuss the pros and cons. Goodreads, however, gives the readers of the blog option to mark the book as either read or not read and the opportunity to rate the book. This is awesome because when somebody goes to their blog to search for a book, when you type the book in, it will give you an average rating. This way you know whether majority of people enjoyed the book or if it was not a fan favorite. I also like the tracking aspect of the books that you have read. I, myself have accidentally bought a book that I have read in the past. Once started reading it, I find myself thinking that it sounds very familiar. By keeping track of the books that you have read on this blog, you no longer have the worries of accidentally re-reading something when you could be exploring new books. Like my blog, there is a section for comments under the books. I do find them a bit overwhelming though, because it seems that so many people use this blog and they all leave comments. I find that some of the comments are a bit confusing and not truly relating to what the blog post was about. Nonetheless, I think that Goodreads is a great blog and truly helps you pick out your next great read!
Labels:
blog,
books,
goodreads,
young adult
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment