1. I have learned many components of a sucessful blog, such as including lists and links
2. I have learned how to creat a donation button for a website
3. I have learned how to make a privacy policy
4. I have learned how to use affiliate programs and add them to my sight
5. I have learned how to put my articles in a database
6. I have learned how to publish an ebook
7. I have learned how to use HTML on my blogs and website
8. I have learned how to put my website on search engines
9. I have learned how to use Google AdSense
10. I have learned how to create a business plan
11. I have learned how to properly choose a correct keyword for my site
12. I have learned how to use webs.com and make a website!
No comments:
Post a Comment